Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Overthinking

I almost forgot about this blog...

I'm really bad at this aren't I? I have no idea what to write about. Why did I even start this blog? I guess a blog is like a diary, right? I've never been good with diaries, I never knew what to write in them. That's why I never kept a proper diary. Do I just talk about my day, my life, myself? That seems boring and dull. I'm not good at talking about myself. What else can I talk about? I don't feel competent enough to talk about anything really. I'm overthinking this...

I think that the only way I'm going to keep posting on this blog is if I set a challenge for myself. Something like the A to Z Challenge but not so extreme(there's no way i can make a post everyday for a long period of time, a month was enough for now). I'm thinking a blog post a month for starters. I know it seems stupid but I think it's the only way I'll keep doing this, and I want to do this(whatever this turns out to be). I should do this about photography too, I haven't posted anything on deviantART in a long time.

Okay so, at least one blog post a month for a year. Sounds good. I think I can mange it. Now the hard part, what to blog about... I'm sure I'll think of something and I'll try to make it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment