Monday, 22 April 2013

S is for Smile

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." - Phyllis Diller 

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." - Mother Theresa

"Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life." - Yoko Ono

Don't forget to smile. =)

"Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."
Anonymous

"Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing a smile reassures them." - Andre Maurois

"Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart." - Anthony J. D'Angelo

"Everyone smiles in the same language." - Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I love your post! I've just dropped in from the AtoZ Challenge, I have set up a link to your blog from today's post http://wp.me/p2Eu3u-he

    ReplyDelete