Saturday, 13 April 2013

L is for Lifescouts

Have you heard about Lifescouts yet? If not here's a short video explanation for you:


I think Lifescouts is pretty awesome, so today I wanted to talk about the badges that I've earned so far. I don't have an interesting story behind all of them but here they are anyway:



Mountain climbing

I love hiking and mountain climbing. So far I've climbed 2 mountain tops. The first time was the summer of 2009, Baba mountain, Pelister (2601m). I loved it. The second time was in 2011, Mount Korab (2764m) , highest mountain top in Macedonia. Nothing amazes me like mountains. I want to climb it again this year

The Zoo

I've been to zoos but I don't have any really interesting stories. I remember seeing a small goat outside of it's cage once. They were renovating the zoo, changing fences and stuff so I guess the little guy got out without anyone noticing. :)






I've played video games, I own and can play a few songs on a guitar and I can swim. Nothing worth mentioning here.



Gone to a picnic

I remember when I was a kid my parent uses to take me to picnics a lot. We were usually a big group: my parents, my brother and I and friends of my parents and their children. I don't remember much of it since I was really small but I know it was fun.
Watched the sunrise

The first time I watched the sunrise was last summer. I was sitting on the balcony watching a live stream from Orion festival until about 5am on my brother's laptop and got to see the sunrise in the process. :D Sadly I didn't take any photos of it. I plan on watching the sunrise again this year and I will photograph it.







Learning French

I started learning French near the end of last year. I was thinking about the possibility of studying in France for university so I decided to learn the language. So far so good.



I've been in parades as a child, mostly for April Fool's Day or the annual Tikvesh Grozdober (Grape picking) parade. I've also preformed on stage(never by myself) when I was a kid because I used to take ballet lessons. And I've owned a pet, a parrot. Sadly he died when I was 7 or 8, I can't really remember. I remember he was a birthday present. 

And that's about it. Looking at all those badges makes me want to do more interesting things. I think I'll make a Lifescouts page at the top where I'll post any new badges that I earn. =)
On a side note, I'm going to the book fair today! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Very Cool! Never heard of this before. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Life Scouts before. Very interesting.
    A to Z buddy
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I'm left wondering what you have to do to earn one of these hum dingers. ;-)
    Francene.
    A - Z Challenge
    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete