Thursday, 11 April 2013

J is for Jazz


The band is called Letecki Pekinezeri (Flying Pekingese). They're a Macedonian jazz band. I've never seen them live but I will when I get the chance. 

I think my first real encounter with jazz music was at a small jazz festival near my town a few years ago. I was there for other reasons and my mom and I decided to stay and listen. I'm so glad we did. I loved it. I knew about jazz music before, but I think this was the first time I really listened and liked it so much.

Some time after that someone posted a link to the video above on Twitter. I listened to it and loved it. Ever since I have a habit of listening to this every once in a while.

Now click play, sit back, relax and enjoy. You can thank me later. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadica. We have the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival here at University of Idaho every Feb. People come from all over the world. My son even won the college piano competition one year. This band would love it! (just google it) Also surprised jazz is popular in your country.

    ReplyDelete