Saturday, 6 April 2013

F is for flowers

Well folks, it's the last day of the first week of the challenge. How are you all feeling? A lazy post from me today. I could use a break.

Anyway, I decided to go with flowers. I think I can safely say that they are every photo enthusiast's favourite subject for macro photography. They are just so fun to play and experiment with. It doesn't matter if it's black and white, colour, or HDR, flowers work with anything.

The following photo was taken by me and is posted on my deviantART.
Flowers - very original title, I know

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing flowers - always an uplifting choice. And great photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by! ^_^

      Delete
  2. That's a really good photo! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photograph, excellent shot and I like how you off-centered the flowers.

    A-Z participant blogging from Elise Fallson

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good post for all of us craving the first sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete