Wednesday, 3 April 2013

C is for Cats

If you've been around on the Internet for long enough there's no way you haven't noticed that cats are everywhere. Funny, cute, silly, crazy it doesn't matter if it's a photo, an illustration, photo manipulation, a gif or a video, if it has a cat in it, the chances of it becoming popular are very high.

Thirsty - This is probably my best cat photo.
I've never been much of a cat person, I've always preferred dogs. Maybe it's because my mum doesn't like them. She has no problem with dogs as long as they don't come near her. But cats, well she's scared of them and doesn't even want to look at them. I have no problem with them. I'd like to own both a cat and a dog one day. That'd be fun.

There are a lot of cat gifs out there but the one that made me laugh the hardest is this one. It's just... hilarious.


Cats always land on their feet so I'm guessing this one's okay now ... and knows not to jump from slippery places. XD

Among the rest of the cat related things on the internet I should mention are Nyan cat(video below) and Bat-cat.


How anyone can stand even 3 minutes of Nyan cat is beyond me. Truth be told, the first time I saw this video was last night. I've heard of Nyan cat and I knew what it was(sort of) but I'd never seen the video. The one and a half minute that I watched felt like hours!

I find Bat-cat more tolerable, but after the first few times it can get annoying as well.

10 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your post about cats this morning. We have 5 cats and 2 dogs. The cat photograph is lovely. (Visiting you from the A to Z Challenge.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Must be fun with all those pets. Do the cats and the dogs get along?

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, that video is a funny torment. I got the feeling how long a minute can become! I am not into cats either. Clash of egos. :D

    Father Dragon Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have cat, and I love him, but I ADORE my dogs. I'd never heard of Nyan cat before... and now I never need to watch it again. I'm always amazed by what annoying things become popular.

    Best of luck with the A to Z challenge,
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. And cats always land on their feet. Aren't they hilarious? Cute action photo and one of thirsty cat. Not sure about the video--pretty annoying, as said :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly hope that cat is okay. My cats have never done anything like that.

    Denise at Organization and Inspiration for Fellow Writers, participant of A to Z Blogging Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...that video is hilarious. The best thing about cats is the Broadway musical...I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen the musical, but I've heard about it. :)

      Delete
  7. Cats are adorable! They are so smart! I have two cats; boogie and gizmo!

    They do the darndest things! I don't know how long I could actually watch the Nylan video but it is somewhat creative! I cold probably listen to the background music while walking-hahaha!

    Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete