Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Almost April

Yikes!!! April is almost here and I still haven't written all my posts!

You'd think that after years of rushing things at the last minute I'd learn to start early and work bit by bit so I can finish on time, but no. Sadly that's not the case. I always mange to find something a lot less important to waste my time on. Ahh good old procrastination. Even now I'm procrastinating. I'm writing this instead of studying. Priorities, where are you?

So here we are, April is just around the corner and I'm not even halfway with my posts. I don't have a theme but I know what most of my posts will be about. I'm still having trouble with a few letters though. Mostly with "K". I have no idea what to make my K post about. The rest are a bit easier.

Most of the posts will be written, but there will be a few that will contain a photograph or photographs most likely followed by a very short text but not necessarily. Since I don't have a theme you will find a bit of everything: interesting websites, fun facts, things you probably didn't know, random information on random things, something you already know, science etc.

You'll hear from me again in 5 days.

1 comment:

  1. Heyy, im doing the A to Z challenge too :) Your not the only one im not even a quarter of the way through my posts :( But i wish you luck and I look forward to reading your posts :DDD Emma xx

    ReplyDelete